This is an entry into the Fortnightly topic Challenge: 35
Bob has had a few weird experiences with different people. Can you tell what is happening here?
The final answer will tell you, why English shouldn't be the National Language.
- Bob in a Mechanic's shop says, "Take it Apart man". The man tells him he knows about a flat.
- Bob says to a (very very very very)Old man about an Eelpout and he started talking about a Burbot.
- Bob tells the man to do it fast. The man says that he can't make it everlasting.
- Bob tells his friend he has given up smoking. His friend asks him why he has given up a suit.
- Bob complains about Fred to Yuki describing Fred as a brat. Yuki tells Bob he didn't know that Fred was his relative.
- Bob tells his girlfriend to give him a kiss. She looks at him weirdly why he needs her to go to the toilet.
- Bob, the CEO of a famous company tells his foreign counterpart he will reach by air. When he arrived, no one was there. Instead every receiving person was at the sea port.
- Bob just let out a fart. Bob apologizes, saying, "Sorry, that was my fart". His friends remark at him incredulously, "What speed?"
- Bob tells his boss, "I have brought you a gift!". His boss remarks sternly, "You want to kill me? You are fired!"