My professor Dr. Cryptic gave us a quiz today in class, and on it there was an extra credit opportunity. Most of the questions weren't too difficult to figure out; however no one in the class could decrypt the extra credit message. How do I decrypt the extra credit question?
Decode the following messages:
- "This uses a cipher."
- "Guvf nyfb hfrf n pvcure."
- "Fdtyr xfwetawp ntaspcd ymwqe ftuzse tmdpqd"
Can you decode these too?
- "14211302051819 011805 062114"
- "0513020504040504 03091608051819 110215 181102141502"
This one is a bit more tricky. (Not really but here is a hint 110525)
- "Estd nx sqhbjx"
Follow the instructions in the following message. After doing so, you will receive 15 points of extra credit on the final for the class.
- Wg quwrhyw dnnad fjdtcc rq lgu zrqdd xeo vxvl ahcwj dl kuubw iauu hxqswqymqdedd vixg lldcm cr fdzim whal vuyt wr vnduch wg sxy orrv chceh..
He also gave one final remark after passing out the test saying, "Remember, I am the key to unlocking knowledge. By using all of what I have taught you, you will be able to unlock even more."