- Every cell must contain one of the four letters
- In each 2x2 box marked by bold lines, the four letters must appear once and read RANG in either the clockwise or anticlockwise direction.
- All shaded boxes will follow one direction and all unshaded boxes will follow the other direction.
- Cells with the same letter don't share an edge but can share the same corner.
- Each letter appears an equal number of times in each row and each column.
Can you solve this puzzle and show the intermediate steps?