I came up with this Word Nurikabe Puzzle, which was NOT a part of the Puzzle Ramayan, the qualifiers for Indian Puzzle Championship.
- Place the given words in the grids ‘islands’, so that the words are readable in orthogonally (horizontally and vertically) connected cells.
- It may be possible to trace the word in multiple ways within an island but there must be at least one way to do so.
- Different words can't touch each other orthogonally (horizontally and vertically).
- The remaining cells must form a single connected shape and can't have any 2x2 areas anywhere.
- Each word has exactly one letter given in the grid.
Given example :
Solution for the above :
To solve online on penpa, click this link