Back in high school, I thought of a code to secretly communicate with a few of my close friends. The key to this code is excessively and readily available by using google in 1 second if you know what to search for.
- "What-is-this?" can be encoded as 74185-5316-905316?
- "teacher" is 5289168
- "poses" can be encoded as either 1583416 or 1581699 or 843416 or 841699
There are limitations with this code though:
- "close" can be encoded as 17834 but "lose" cannot
- "tier" or "ties" can be encoded but "tie" cannot
- "a-cat" cannot be encoded so we had to use "one-cat" (810-685)
- "i-love-you" cannot be encoded so "i-luv-u" had to be used (53-7123-92)
Anyone guess where this code comes from? If you do know, how can I make this coding more complete as currently there are quite many words which cannot be encoded?
I and these close friends later all went to university and applied to courses that related to the same subject.