Inspector Crumblesniff thinks he is on the verge of arresting a notorious Mafia hit man, but he needs your help. First, after a raid on Sal's Pizzeria, he found an address book with these contents:
- BRUNO, ALFONSO - 123 LOVEJOY
- GIORDANO, VITO - 456 AINSWORTH
- LANGELLA, TONY - 789 WYGANT
- PICCOLO, SAMMY - 159 JARRETT
- TOCCO, FRANKIE - 357 EMERSON
Next, by disguising himself as a table lamp, the Inspector was able to sneak in to Don Furfante's secret base, the Piazza di Sei, and acquire the following job list:
- PLUMBER - 2074123927971998088
- PAPERBOY - 3907210679561031886
- MAILMAN - 3724268395359054732
- ASSASSIN - 4149097910918443572
- GARDENER - 1394589336448442100
Unfortunately, the job list seems to be encrypted, and the Judge Maldestro will only issue a single search warrant. Can you figure out the killer's address?
Edit: Since a day has gone by with no progress towards catching the murderer, I'll just pop in with a few words of encouragement:
- The encryption is simple and not arbitrary. In some languages, you could convert "2074123927971998088" to the plumber's identity in a single line of code.
- That said, if you use all of the information available to you and have access to google, neither programming nor guesswork is required to identify the killer.