With the help of some of my friends, I can do the following:
- break things apart into pieces (verb)
- stop people from arguing with one another (noun)
- make some really strong alcohol (name)
- make someone feel happier (verb)
- tell others my thoughts (noun)
what can I do by myself?
In case it isn't clear, my friends are letters.
I am three letters long and will be found in the beginning of some of the words and in the middle of some of the words. Hopefully this condition is enough to make the solution unique/somewhat unique.
I have added the type of word (noun, adjective, verb...) that each clue refers to. Hopefully this narrows the search space down a little.
I see some good answers, but (name) refers to a proper noun(a brand) rather than an object/process.
Interestingly, while none of the proposed solutions seem to perfectly match all the clues, some of answers I had in mind can be found scattered throughout the proposed solutions.