I have been working hard all year. You know what that means, it's time for a summer vacation! This puzzle will tell you where I am heading!
There are three puzzle sets, with 9 clues each. Each set has a pattern that is revealed through the answers(first letters). You will need to complete the pattern by filling in the 3 missing clues. These three clues will reveal where I am going on vacation.
- Bob had to put up the umbrella to protect himself from the sun's bright beams.
- Have you met the guy that delivers our letters and packages?
- While my sedan was in the shop I had to borrow a dealership car, because I don’t have any friends to carpool with.
- I do not know if it will be sunny or if it will be cloudy.
- When you mix dough, don’t use your patella like Alice did.
- I had to walk slowly in the water because I was getting heavily waterlogged.
- I have a strange feeling about a North American lake.
- Bankers verify the validity of every paper transaction a drawer makes.
- Bob pedaled his bike on the street.
Right Words™, Wrong Words™ EIGHT,TWELVE SANDY,DIRTY FLOAT,DESCEND GONE,STAY HELLO,GOODBYE RANKING,CATEGORIZE VOWEL,CONSONANT FORGE,ESTABLISH NOTION,CONCEPT ???, ???
- Bob couldn’t understand how the _____ was able to _____ out of its cage.
- There is an Irish ______ that lives on my ______.
- Some Native Americans would call a(n) _____ their modest _____.
Find the set of objects referenced in these sentences and the one that is missing.
Bob: Oh Alice, are you Canadian?
Alice: Why do you ask?
Bob: I just heard you say “Eh”!
- May Veronica eat my jicama slaw now?
- We still don’t want to leave a stone unturned, nor that rock.
Here are 4 sets of 4 words. Each set of words fit a certain criteria. Each set will give 2-3 letters that create the combining word.
Combining Word: Rearranged Marine Animals
- Beg, Germ, Me, Slog
- Inn, Medic, Temper, Valid
- Mode, Real, War, Who
- ???, ???, ???, ???
So, where am I spending my summer vacation?
The patterns may be a little more difficult than I thought, but think about more site related thing. Also, for the "Right" word, the opposite of right is indeed left.