I just bought my own island-country the other day, and, as ruler of my new land, I've decided to be a major dingus. I'm not gonna follow other nations in the world like some subservient lemming and use internationally accepted road signs, I'm gonna make up my own, but I need help.
I've set up a brainstorming contest for people to come up with my new road signs. The winner gets 1 free day* on my island.
I need the following:
- I need a symbol that will show drivers that they need to come to a stop because another car might be coming.
- In some stretches a curve will be ahead, so I think there should be a sign that tells drivers to slow down.
- When really extreme road conditions are present there should be a huge warning!
- Do you think I need a special sign showing upcoming intersections?
- I think that backwoods roads (there'll be a few of those) should have some special designation.
- I'll allow rolling stops at some intersections; I'll need a special symbol for that.
- Feel free to mention anything pertinent that I've left out…
- Food and Drink
- Balance of Two-Week Minimum Stay
- Sand Retrieval Service (No sand may be removed from the Island)