I use this algorithm to:

  • permute UL and UF edges (messing up corners)
  • orient LL from a fish (possibly using its mirror)
  • orient pairs of LL corners by combining above algorithm with its mirror

I was convinced there is an established name for this algorithm, but can't find any.

Does anybody know the name?


This move sequence is usually called "Sune".

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.