Guess the word hidden with all the images.
Here's what the pictures are:
- The nave of the Episcopalian church called Christ Church, in Detroit.
- A diorama, in the Los Angeles Natural History Museum, showing beavers building a dam.
- A model of a kind of ship called an anchor hoy.
- A performance by "The Goin' Band from Raiderland" at the start of a 2008 game of American football featuring the Texas Tech Red Raiders, at their home ground which is called the Jones AT&T Stadium.
- Generic clip-art of a boy (so far as I can tell).
- A skateboarder doing tricks on a floating skateboard ramp on Lake Tahoe.
- A messy teenager's bedroom; this picture seems to accompany multiple articles about messy teenagers and their bedrooms :-).
the word might be AGE, forming dam-age, Anchor-age, band-age, ramp-age and mess-age. I don't currently see any connection with the church or the boy, but enough of these fit that I bet this is right.
Thanks to suggestions in comments, here are some suggestions for the others:
Man-age (perhaps it's not a boy, though it sure looks like one to me). Bever-age (ouch). Mass-age (but there's no service going on in the church and it probably isn't the sort that calls its Eucharists masses).
That seems reasonably conclusive.