Can you identify the six things below and determine the final answer?
- My first three are the code for a port airport in Malaysia.
- Next you'll need one of the least-common Scrabble tiles.
- Finally, don't look in nature for my last two, they were first made in Germany in 1984.
- My first three are broadcast by the USA, but not in the USA.
- Next, you’ll find the original ObiWan.
- My last two are where you want to be on a rainy day.
- All hail my first three in times of need!
- My last five are what you had to do with a pen in this recent Alconja puzzle.
- I begin with two neighbors who together can make a beetle.
- My next two are a coin flip in ancient Rome.
- My last two are a guy on a baseball team. Or on an American football team.
- My first three can be found by taking the 5th, 2nd, and 7th of a well-known sequence.
- Take half of that same sequence to get my last two.
- My first four are a bit bloody.
- My last six are a place of peace and tranquility, or peril.
According to all of you (↑), I am
Hint for the third thing
Hail is used as a verb, but not in the sense of acclaim or glorification.
In the puzzle mentioned, we indeed had to do something, but "thin" is not the right verb for _ _ _ _ K.