My niece gave me this word wheels challenges the other day and I comes up with an alternative. Here's how this challenge works:
Find a word that can form another word by moving its first letter to the end of the word, or vice versa.
Until you can no longer form another word. Here's the rule:
- Must be a word found in dictionary, or a common name.
- Must be at least 3 letters long.
- Must have at least 1 rotation.
- Plural form (end with s) counts as 1 rotation only if you can form another word afterward.
- Please don't be like my niece and use the example as an answer...
- 1 point for each letter used ("emit" will has 4 points)
- 1.5 point for each 'rotation' it can have ("emit" has 2 rotations, thus 3 points)
- 1 point if the word can be loop infinitely.
Highest score wins.
This challenge will remains open for at least 2 days.
Dr Xorile - 11.5
Engineer Toast - 11.5
Base on the time the answer is submitted, Dr. Xorile will be the winner of this challenge! There are some creative answers which I like much! Thanks for everyone's participation.