This is follow up question to Leveling up and Getting Items!
You are playing an online RPG game with 9 friends of yours (10 people in total) and in the game, there is a 2-player dungeon where you level up every time you enter and complete it. Only up to two players are allowed inside it at a time. At the beginning of the game, everybody is level 1 as usual. Before the game released, there was a beta and you know how to level up fast from it, but there are some tricks you discovered.
- You cannot complete the dungeon alone.
- After completing this 2-player dungeon with your friend, you and your friend will get 1 level.
- If you play the dungeon with someone exactly one level below you, you will get an extra item at the end of the dungeon, but you cannot enter the dungeon with a friend more than one level below you.
- If you try to enter the dungeon with the same person again, no one will get any experience to level up or item.
- You can share the items later, they are not soulbound!
There is a patch happened today! I do not want to bother you with the whole patch notes but the most important part is as below:
- If you play the dungeon with someone
exactly oneat most 2 levels below you, you will get an extra item at the end of the dungeon, but you cannot enter the dungeon with a friend more than one leveltwo levels below you.
Does this patch change anything? we did not start to play yet, can we get more than 40 items?