It's this puzzle again, but this time I've decided to focus on cities in the United States of America.
In which U.S. city...
- ...is everyone a young male?
- ...are there red sticks everywhere?
- ...is everybody actually from a completely unrelated Canadian province?
- ...does everybody know how long they've been moored?
- ...does the voltage never vary in their huge industrial laundromats?
- ...are all the small mountains lent out from other places?
- ...is every day the Fourth of July?
- ...is everyone always getting more of something?
- ...is the fourteenth letter always really nervous?
- ...do all the people like to make scenes of themselves in their state's Capitol building, or at least sorta sound like they do?
Note that all the cities I'm thinking of have a population greater than 50,000.