top 4% this month
For my upvote, post your answers in this manner, or this, etc.
Do not give answers without explanations.
Some apps I made with python that I'm sharing with the public
- River crossing simulator - Customizable conditions, the simulation adapts to the conditions, for river-crossing puzzles. External module: pygame
- Rot-anything real-time - Real-time rotation app, for cipher puzzles. External module: pygame
- Scale simulation real-time - Simulates your typical balance scale puzzle, for weighing puzzles. External module: pygame
- Water jugs puzzle simulator Simulates water jugs with water, for decanting-problems puzzles. External module: pygame
- All angles word search Customize your letter grid (can also be tweaked at run-time), for [tag:Letter to number equation solver] puzzles. External module: pygame
- Words to numbers equation solver - Finds all possible solutions for puzzles like
bread - air = stone, for cipher puzzles.
I'm the ♦ Administrator of python programmers [beginners] private Facebook group, with over 150,000 members.
I'm also the ♦ Administrator of Python Projects Community public Facebook group, with over 50,000 members.
I have a YouTube channel that teaches python coding called NETS EDU
Find the location of a cannon in a 3D environment with my
Cannon Location Playlist
I also provide online teaching services, if interested,
contact me via this email: wilsnet @ protonmail.com
- I received this email.
- I hit 10K rep at my 56th day at Stack Overflow
- Earned 5 popular question badges at PSE in a span 24 days (17 popular question badges in 4 months).
𝔹𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕀 𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕡𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕟, 𝕀 𝕔𝕠𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕟 𝔸𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕊𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕡𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕍𝕚𝕤𝕦𝕒𝕝 𝔹𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕔𝕤.
Member for 6 months
2,212 profile views
Last seen 2 hours ago