Critical thinking: The other national deficit.
Much more than my love for puzzles is my love for
- critical thinking,
- empowering people to think critically and make their own decisions based on sound logic,
- individual rights,
- individual sovereignty,
- the true republic (America is not and never was a democracy),
- the free market, unhindered by government
- holding gov't to obey the law that created and binds it,
- true freedom,
- throwing off slave mentality ("appeal to authority" thinking),
- positive attitude,
- a deep understanding of the practical implications of the law of attraction and deliberate creation,
- finding and understanding the inconsistencies around the constant bombardment of propaganda (mis-info and dis-info) from all sources (especially mass media, which are controlled by the very people who want to control your mind, and thus your thoughts and actions),
- destroying the ridiculous claims made by the CDC, WHO, and governmental agencies concerning the danger of, stats for, and facts around the C-nineteen v|rus,
- seeing through the bs to find the truth, or what the truth most likely is given the facts and evidence, not hearsay or fact-checkers' ramblings,
- homeschooling my children to teach them the above and to empower them to think for themselves and trust their own abilities and conclusions, even if they don't agree with mine!,
- also homeschooling my children to spare them the ludicrous public school curriculum that teaches white kids that they are oppressors (lie) and black kids that they are victims (lie) and pretends that LGBTQ+ is normal (it's not, but it IS a Eugenicist's fantasy, since each of those slows population growth), and generally aims to turn children into good little non-thinking compliant workers who do what their told and don't think for themselves and who view government as their authority (it isn't) that acts according to their best interest (nope).
From the bottom of my heart, I do not care if you agree or disagree with any of this, because I do not reach my conclusions by popular vote or consensus.