A Versatile Word is:
1. She ate a ( peach / pear ).
2. He ( boats / sails ) in the summer.
3. She ( circles / loops ) around the building.
4. He ( fires / shoots ) his weapon.
5. He ( aids / helps ) his sister.
6. They wanted to go ( also / too ).
7. This air always contains ( dust / ions ).
8. The best ( coffee / tea ) comes from India.
A Fringe Word™
A Not Fringe Word™
A Leaping Set™
A Not Leaping Set™
A Persistent Phrase™
A Not Persistent Phrase™
A Square Number™
A Not Square Number™
A Double Jump Word™
A Not Double Jump Word™ has
So what makes an Interesting Puzzle™?
If we look at the answer words...
And what makes a not-Interesting Puzzle™?