I was visiting with my friend Susie the other day when we got talking about our travels. As we discussed favorite cities we had been to, she suddenly got up and went to grab a dusty scrapbook from the attic. She turned to a page and said it was some souvenirs for a world tour of cities she'd done over the years, starting almost 20 years ago.
Looking at the page, however, some of the scraps made no sense, and turns out, this isn't some straightforward scrapbook. Apparently her (slightly crazy) travel agent Pat had helped her put together the scrapbook.
On the page were:
- An old comic strip of some people in an office.
- Betting stubs from New York, seems she hit a trifecta!
- Medical photos of her feet!? Gross.
- A well-worn music festival bracelet with the Spanish flag on it.
- Her tour itinerary for a trip London, seems she went to the Olympics and parliament.
Can you help me figure out what cities Susie visited on her tour?
Thanks Jeremy Dover and lovely Pat for the inspiration for my first puzzle