1. Sin City. (London is a city).
2. Groundhog Day. (also solved by bobble)
3. Sex and the City. (sec x and the c-t)
4. Around the World in 80 days (solved first by melfnt and Barry Poppins).
5. Heart-Shaped Box (the d'Alembertian on the right hand side is also known as the box operator)
5. Alternative Answer Love is a Wave (by Crystal Stilts)
6. Bourne Identity (sounds like Born identity, and this is the rule developed by Max Born to get the position/momentum probability of a particle given its wavefunction).
7. A Love Supreme (by John Coltrane).
Some answers were given first by bobble, melfnt and BarryPoppins so do go upvote something of theirs too.