Here is a surface that resembles a snowman:
Its equation has the form $f(x,y,z)=0$: if a point $(x,y,z)$ satisfies that equations it is shaded, otherwise it is "left blank". Your goal is to find $f$.
- The snowman is composed of three spheres: the "body", the "head" and the "hat".
- The body and the head are tangent with respect to each other.
- Half of the hat penetrates in the head.
- The dimensions and position of the snowman in the space do not count...
- ...as long as the relative dimensions between the body, the head and the hat are respected.
I suggest to use surfer to solve this puzzle. Surfer is an open-source program that allows you to draw a surface given its equation. Of course you can use another software (or paper-and-pencil) if you want.
Good luck and enjoy this puzzle!