A standard nonlinear, non-clued wordsearch. Similar to the Cluelessly searching for words series, but here letters can be used by multiple words.
- The words can run in any direction (orthogonal or diagonal) and do not have to be in straight lines
- Words cannot use the same tile twice, but words can cross other words
- No words are contained inside of other words (e.g. no "at" and "cat")
- All words are common singular English nouns on a certain theme
- The 3 letters left over after all words (14 total) are found form a word opposite the theme
This is my first puzzle! I hope it's not too hard. If you have any tips I'd be happy to hear them. Also - are they any more tags that I should use?
The "Z" in a corner is part of a word
On further consideration, here are the lengths of the hidden words: 3 3-letter words, 2 4-letter words, 4 5-letter words, 3 6-letter words, and 2 7-letter words