I've had some growing pains with these, so thanks to those of you who have stuck with me. I am reading the comments, and trying to adjust as I make additional puzzles. I have changed up the presentation a bit in response.
As before, the answer to this puzzle is a list of ten thematically related words or proper names or phrases. Each of these is clued cryptically, and the theme is to be determined. Since the definition part of a cryptic clue would give away the theme, these cryptic clues use a family member (e.g., mom, sister) to stand in for the definition part of the clue. So for example, if the theme of the puzzle were chemical elements, "Sister picking at nit" would clue "tin". Clues are sorted with answers in alphabetical order, and lengths of each answer are given with the clues. One clue has a very slight deviation from this presentation, but once you figure the solution, I'm sure you'll be able to keep up. I hope you enjoy!
- Step-granddad once removed limits from her after declining to restrain? (5)
- Daughter was fashionable in the past (7)
- Floating around New York, Katie left note for Dad (5)
- Kylie primed to finish everything for Auntie (7)
- Mom's call sign is Mike Echo Yank Foxtrot (3)
- Auntie goes off on Turkey (8)
- Head smacked after coming over to irritate Grandma (4)
- Daughter starts neither of Rob's two Hondas (5)
- Son pals around with top men (5)
- Son brings mimosa in the house (5)