I've taken a bunch of movies and done...something to each of their titles. In some instances, I've changed a single letter in one of the words. In others, I've added a letter to make one of the words into a new word. In still others, I've removed a letter from one of the words. In each case, my alteration has given me a new movie, for which I've written a one line synopsis. Can you work out what the original movies were?
Example: A group of dinosaurs discover electricity - JURASSIC SPARK.
1) The heartrending tale of a family of adorable puppies who've forgotten how to bark.
2) Gordon Ramsay, Marco Pierre White, and Heston Blumenthal learn the hard way that crime doesn't pay.
3) A famous jeweler travels to the north of England to find his brother's killer.
4) In the jungles of Vietnam, an Aberdeen Angus threatens to destroy the world!
5) A cabbie talks nonsense at you for two hours.
6) The story of the secret life of a Boris Johnson action figure.
7) In a post apocalyptic waste land, an Australian lawman adopts a very bad tempered cat.
8) A father looks for his son at a My Chemical Romance concert.
9) A maverick cop foils a gang of terrorists using his secret weapon - pastries!
10) Set in the weeks after D-Day, a squadron tracks down a young soldier with a regulation defying moustache.