There is a 6x6 grid. Each row/column has A, B, C and D exactly once, and two blanks. Each cell may have upto one letter only. A blank is not a letter.
- The left-most letter of row 2 is A and right-most is B
- The left-most letter of row 3 is also A
- The right-most letter of row 4 is B
- The left-most letters of row 5 and 6 are both B
- The first letter of the first column is D
- The first letter in columns 2 and 3 is A
- Column 2 ends with D (or 1/2 spaces after a D)
- For column 4 and 6, the first letter is B and last is C
There exists a unique solution; I have twice-verified.
Please help out with the tags...