Murder at The StackO Ave Tavern
Each Saturday Night the local bar, "The StackO Ave Tavern", hosted a Poker Party. And each week, me and three of my buddies attended the event. Until this week, it's been a great time.
This night, however, one of my buddies got up from his chair and screamed, "I'VE BEEN POISONED!" - then he fell off his chair. He was dead.
All three of us were immediately brought in and questioned.
The following statements were given by each of, and each of us gave one FALSE statement.
Myself ( Johnny )
- I didn't do it.
- I was sitting next to Mikey.
- We had our usual bartender.
- I was sitting across the table from Smitty.
- We had a new bartender today.
- The bartender did not do it.
- Mikey didn't do it.
- It was the bartender who poisoned Smith.
- Johnny lied when he said we had our usual bartender today.
Assuming that ONLY Smitty' buddies and the bartender are implicated...
WHO IS THE MURDERER?