My little brother likes puzzles a lot, and recently he started making his own.
The first ones were simple, but his newest got me good. He always describes one word with simple but not too revealing hints. One per day.
- I can be found outside of cities.
- In winter I freeze and become slippery.
- Building one of me is rather difficult because it is done in a forest where the ground is muddy.
- You can find a lot of me spread across the country.
- You drive over me and not through me.
- The air is cleaner around me.
Do you know what my brother is? He gives me a new hint every day.
New Hint: 7. You need me when there is too much traffic.