- My mouth can kill, but my eyes can only damage.
- Religious people turn into atheists because of the offhand positions my golf ball is in.
- I conceal what I wish to, as small people tend to do.
- I'm an air-traffic controller in Dallas, telling some planes to go and others not to.
- I sometimes want you to give me the facts, but I don't accept them.
- I like a really good discount, especially of the five-finger variety.
- I have no aide.
- I tend to be early to things, without collapsing or capitulating.
- I've performed a brain transplant. On myself!
- I'll promise to give you the entire book of Genesis, and act out 4:23.
- I'm a hospital clown, taking samples of both diseased and healthy blood. Generally I'm nice about it, but sometimes my Mr. Hyde side comes out. As a hospital clown, I'm self-employed, so I set my own working conditions and won't be detained.
- I have a fever of 38°C, and it's my own fault.
- I'll do nothing more than insult you.
Who am I?