Say I had the following 7x7 grid and two agents on the grid facing one another as shown.
- The agents can follow the following commands: moveForward, turnRight, turnLeft.
- The agents have to follow the same set of instructions.
- Any instruction that would result in two agents sharing the same square will be ignored.
- Any instruction that would result in the two agents colliding/phasing through one another would be ignored.
- Any instruction that would cause an agent to leave the board would be ignored by that agent. (e.g. if you gave the instructions turnRight and moveForward, the green would turn right and move forward but the purple would simply turn right and remain in place)
What set of instructions would get the green agent on the green square and the purple agent on the purple square?