The goal of this puzzle is to find a sequence of max 5 commands that will move the triangle through the maze and visit all colored squares.
Three types of commands can be used:
- F0 makes the sequence start over.
- The arrows (↑, ↱, ↰) move the triangle (forward) or make it change orientation (clockwise, anti-clockwise).
- 🖌️s change the color of the square the triangle is in to the color of the 🖌️. Each command can (but does not need to) have a color. A colored command is only executed if the triangle is in a square of the same color.
If you want to play around with the mechanics interactively, you can do that here. (Disclaimer: I am one of the developers of the site.)
- Attempting to move out of the board is not allowed.
- The sequence terminates automatically once all squares have been visited.
- Grey squares are not colored squares. They considered "out of the maze".