The first 25 Prime Numbers are
Using up to 4 prime numbers and the following mathematical operations, get all the 25 primes.
+ - x / ^ √ !
No other operators (like !!) are allowed.
- You cannot use same Prime Number more than once.
- You can use only Prime Numbers.
- Any number that appears as a number in the equation will be counted as one of the primes out of four (e.g. 7^2 means you have used both 7 and 2).
- You do not have to use all the 4 primes in every equation.
- You must use the SAME 4 primes in every equation. If you select say 2, 13, 17, 23 then they are the only primes that to appear in every equation to get the 25 primes.
I have 1 solution. There may be more.
No programming please.
NO PARTIAL ANSWERS.