Complete the connection between the two red pipes using any of the pipe shapes provided below, using as few pieces as possible.
This puzzle can be completed by placing just four extra pieces.
- The grid is 14 x 14 units
- Pipes are 1 unit in diameter.
- You must have a continuous connection between each red pipe (A valid connection is achieved by aligning the ends of the pipes parallel to each other)
- You must not make any adjustments to any of the pipes that have already been placed (the two red and two green pipes).
- You must not place any pipes fully or partially outside of the grid.
- You may make a connection with the green pipes already placed.
- You may rotate any pipe you place, in increments of 90°.
- You may place the same shape pipe more than once.
- You are not required to use every pipe shape.
Valid solution example (six pieces).