I had the worst day today. My car broke down, I was late to work, I forgot my lunch, and to top it all off, my chef is on holidays. Due to being an emotional eater, it is during times like these when I miss his cooking the most.
To make me feel better, I made up my mind that I was going to cook one of his recipes today. I sneaked into his quarters to steal his recipe book. To my surprise, when I looked through his drawers, I found no recipe books, however I did find lots of papers containing ingredients which don’t make any sense, however the instructions for cooking were quite clear.
To not leave any evidence behind, I only took one of the papers however I can’t seem to figure out the ingredients. Can you please help me figure them out? Otherwise I will need to sleep hungry tonight.
- You loser, you can’t have me for dinner. This right here is only for a winner. - 750g
- A part of me is a street, and a part of me you may sow. - 3 tbsps
- Sweet, but if no money, no me. - 6 tbsps
- If you mix me with water when cooking, you might get hurt. - 1/4 cup
- A part of me can happen on your foot with pressure and the other part is a powder. May also be an ingredient when cooking bread. - 4 tbsps
- A plain version of the above (#5) used in cooking bread. - 1/4 cup
- This powder helps in raising. - 1 cup
- COO HIJKLMNO. - 1/2 cup
- Found in waters of our ocean and on the table of our home. - 1/2 tsp
Combine 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9. Mix them with a whisk and leave it to rest. After 20 mins, chop and dice 1, and also mix it in nicely with the above mixture.
Get a pan and get it hot, add 4 and wait. Once you see the pan bubbling, add 1s out of your mixture and take out once ready.
Mix the 1s with the 3s and sprinkle on the 2s.
If you can help me figure out the ingredients, my chef’s recipe is yours (I don’t think he will mind). Have fun cooking everybody.