This is a 4D nonogram.
- Imagine six stacks with six layers of nonograms.
- Each of the 36 diagrams with numbers aside represents one layer from the top to the bottom of the stack.
- The numbers within the pale-yellow diagrams belong to the line at the corresponding position from the top to the bottom (or from the left to the right) through all layers of the stack/ hyper-stack.
- Blank clues meant that the pattern is unknown.
- All numbers are one-digit numbers. Therefore, 11 means one-one, not eleven!
- Interpret the final answer with text.
Apologies - Error(s) found
All errors found have been highlighted and are in red. Please comment if there are any more issues. Thanks!