Rules of Slitherlink1
- Draw a single continuous loop in the grid, following cell borders.
- The loop never branches off in multiple directions or crosses itself.
- The numbers indicate how many lines belonging to the loop surround that cell. If no number is indicated, the cell may be surrounded by any number of lines.
2. Red camp ground lacking space (7)
5. Surge of water is eventually concealed (4)
7. Following a drain without delay (4)
8. In Spain, the primary official language (3)
9. Irish author's delight: finishing parts of Celtic tale (5)
13. Brew a lime peel (3)
14. A feline male chromosome (4)
15. Water of the first degree (5)
1. A gel spread almost too smoothly (6)
2. Leading lawyer follows California gangster's right-hand man… (4)
3. …as well as Capone's organization's head (4)
4. Hearing to take note of Mr. Chagall (4)
6. Father of 007 in a cast (3)
9. Giants share their home with black bears, at last (4)
10. Some mystery, enigmatic note from Tokyo (3)
11. Make an impression in ketchup (4)
12. Apple computer's physical address (3)
13. Dismiss a gender-neutral pronoun (3)
1 Paraphrased from the original rules on Nikoli.
Solve both puzzles to answer the question: What are health shakes?