Rules of Statue View1
- Insert the four given pieces (
G) into the grid by shading some cells. Pieces can be rotated and reflected.
- The numbered cells cannot be shaded.
- Pieces cannot be adjacent to each other vertically or horizontally, but they may touch at a corner.
- All unshaded cells must be orthogonally connected.
- The numbers give the total lengths of shaded cells starting immediately adjacent to the numbered cell and extending outwards from it.
4. Strike is rescheduled, starting in the morning (3)
6. Morse-coded traditional customs (5)
7. Throw support for broken arm (5)
9. Gradual decline in web broadcasting (3)
12. Neon signs covering millions of years (4)
13. Predict knocking back unlimited drink (5)
14. Agent buried in Egypt's pyramids (3)
16. Inside of a simpleton (3)
19. Taiwan's mythological bird (3)
20. Outspoken deer man with goat's feet (4)
21. Perhaps a Persian carpet's surface has the first sign of abrasion (3)
1. Bother a starship captain after losing head (3)
2. Go after good French drum (5)
3. Break a downturn after charge is dropped (6)
5. Pleasant-sounding physician seen around large office's entrance (7)
8. Captured by generous dictator (4)
10. Youngster's corpse is missing part of heart (3)
11. Flaws of awards needing no introduction (5)
15. Unit essentially trapped in extreme terrain (4)
17. East African a great distance away (4)
18. Sample of a traditional stout (3)
1 Paraphrased from the original rules on Puzzling Stack Exchange.
Solve both puzzles to answer the question: What does "weightier" mean?