Puzzle from my good friend and fellow Sporcle user, AuroraIllumina!
Eight children are riding the carousel: four girls (Anna, Beth, Claire, Diana), and four boys (Eric, Frank, George, Henry). It is your job to determine which position each of them is sitting in.
- The two people with 6-letter names are opposite each other (four seats apart)
- None of the people with 5-letter names are adjacent to one another
- Each boy is adjacent to exactly one girl
- Exactly two people are in seats with the same number of letters in their name, both are boys
- Frank is not adjacent to George
- Beth and Claire are both the same distance from Anna (based on the number of seats)
- If the carousel rotated 180 degrees, then three girls would end up in positions with the same number of letters as their names