Inspired by @Athin's efforts, I decided to try to come up with a Yajilin puzzle of my own for your entertainment and amusement.
Rules (shamelessly stolen from @Athin's post)
- Draw a line to make a single loop.
- Lines pass through the centers of cells, horizontally, vertically, or turning. The loop never crosses itself, branches off, or goes through the same cell twice.
- The numbers with arrow show how many black cells there are in the direction of the arrow.
- The number 0 without arrow denotes nothing (it can be treated as a "white wall").
- The loop does not pass through the black cells or the cells with numbers, and black cells cannot touch horizontally or vertically. The loop has to pass through all of the other (white) cells.
- Some parts of the loop are already given by the blue lines.