I and my friends periodically go on a trip. This is a "round" trip as we always end up back in our original location.
I noticed something curious:
- We all take the same vehicle,
- We all leave simultaneously,
- If we were to use stopwatches, the trip would last exactly the same amount of time,
...there is a measurable difference in how far we've traveled.
To the best of my ability to measure this discrepancy,
- Friend "A" travels the farthest, we'll call it 100% of the possible distance (>= than any of the others).
- Friend "B" travels the smallest distance (<= others), which is ±98.79% of the distance traveled by "A".
Can you tell me what vehicle we are using and what trip we are taking?