We have a 5x5 grid, on which we can place colored tiles, one by one. The goal is to create a grid with the highest amount of points.
The tile colors are:
- Blue (1 pt)
- Red (2 pt)
- Green (3 pt)
- Yellow (4 pt)
To place a tile they have to follow the following rules:
- Blue: Can be placed anywhere.
- Red: Has to border atleast one blue tile.
- Green: Has to border one blue and one red tile.
- Yellow: Has to border one blue, one red, and one green tile.
Other important factors:
- Bordering, means only the tiles to the nort, east, south and west (no diagonals).
- Tiles can replace previously placed tiles.
- We have an infinite amount of tiles.
- The rules are for placement only. Once a tile has been successfully placed, it's neigbours don't matter anymore.
What is the highest score you can get?