This is a linking puzzle with a weak link. The links should form a circle connecting consecutive items and in the end connecting items 1 and 7 as well:
- A person with the same lastname as a doctor in the Bible. [Hint: Graffiti]
1.-2. A fictional master of the whip.
- A meteorological phenomenon.
2.-3. A time of the year.
- The Norwegian translation of one of the most common formulas in Excel.
3.-4. A fascinating love story.
- The ship of the egg master.
4.-5. Clue 4 and 5 share their firstnames.
- A German suicide bomber.
5.-6. An actor with the lastname of a vacation activity. [Hint: tomgun]
- The lastname of the founder of a religious science.
6.-7. Similarity in names.
- A binocular.
7.-1. Looking at differences and quarrels with the binocular.
But there is a weak link here.
Which of the links is so weak that it can't hold the puzzle together?