You’ve built pens for flying pigs. Being, well, flying pigs, they pick their own accommodation in full accordance to their preferences. Can you figure out what creature joined them?
- Pigs only occupy designated pens (marked with gray squares).
- There is a total of 7 pigs.
- The first pig arrived early and occupied the leftmost stall (as shown on the picture).
- Each fountain has exactly two pigs next to it: one in a pen that is separated from the fountain by a wall, and one that is not. Only vertically or horizontally adjacent pens are considered to be next to each other.
- Exactly two pigs are in completely enclosed areas.
- The pigs have a total of 18 walls adjacent to them. Walls shared by pigs are counted twice.