Inspired by this puzzle, I have made this similar puzzle (the solution method is NOT identical)
In a hotel there are ten floors, with ten rooms at each floor. Currently 10 rooms are occupied.
- In room 13 Mr. Nelson is staying his last day.
- In room 21 Angela is hanging up a "Malerei" that has fallen down the wall.
- In room 23 Franz and Ferdinand have a principal meeting.
- In room 39 Joseph wins the day after Paul the Apostle has surrendered.
- In room 51 a King has a dream.
- In room 62 Zwedish football is born.
- In room 65 Pierce wants to travel the world and end in Europe for the second time.
- In room 82 Mr. Brown is serving NamNam for free.
- In room 88 Mrs. Carla is using a small and gentle computer for the first time.
In what room would Cuba Gooding jr. want to stress down after the climax of a lifetime?
This is a two-legged puzzle. The first leg is to find the one thing in common. That thing is layed out in a pattern. The pattern is leg two.
The first leg is relying heavily on association.
Mrs. Carla is working on formulating VALUEs important to here
First leg consists of one date pr. room.
Mrs. Carla is using Excel
To simplify our discussions, there now is a chat-room on this puzzle: