This is chess between three players. Short rules:
- Black moves first, then blue, then red. The move order is the same regardless of whether any of the players are in check.
- Normal chess rules regarding piece movement, capture and checkmate apply.
- Black pawns move upwards, blue and red pawns move downwards.
- If one player gets checkmated when the other two players are still in play, the checkmated player is out of the game but their pieces remain on board. These pieces cannot move or make captures, but they can still be captured by the other players' pieces. A checkmated king can be captured like any other piece.
- All players play their best moves, so no collaboration or softplay.
Black to move and checkmate both opponents in the smallest number of moves possible.