What is the most commonly used everyday English word that contains the four letters YHVH in some order?
- The answer is unique and clear, unless you try hard to stretch the rules that are explained in the following lines.
- contains letters YHVH = contains those 4 letters (in some order) and some other letters (in some order)
- the word must not contain any special symbols (like hyphens) nor blanks
- "everyday English word" = contained in this form as the main entry in most/all the standard dictionaries
- in particular adverbs like overthoughtfully, overchildishly, thievishly do not count as they are not the main entry
- in particular words like vasorrhaphy, orthoveratraldehyde, phosphorylative do not count as they are not everyday words