Alice's body is found inside a locked room. She had been getting ready for the day, and had only just gotten out of the shower and had written a letter when she died. The police had to break the door down in order to enter. In the room they find the following:
- A pen
- A cup of tea, half drunk
- Trash can, including a used teabag
- Lipstick, open
- Letter sealed in novelty envelope
- A humidifier, still running when the police arrive
- The broken chain from the door lock
- The broken latch from the door lock
The police discover that Alice has been poisoned by Cyanide! Immediately, the tea is tested, but there is no poison in the tea. Forensics confirm that Alice consumed the poison in the room! But how?
Can you solve Alice's murder?
The murder method has nothing to do with her shower, or anything in the bathroom. She was killed by one of the items listed.