Can you definitively name these animals?
More importantly, can you find and extend the hidden number sequence?
- With elegant, long ears, precious huge animals need to be protected.
- Winter predator often found loping across frozen tundra.
- You shouldn't call them puny! They're obviously small, nice animals yearning to fit in.
- If lost at birth, a newborn one might just say "ba-a-a-!"
- While not actually blind, they can also see with their ears.
- These aviators are believed to be essential to our ecosystem.