Dear PSE users and moderators,
I’m new here in PSE, but I really need your help. There was this person who gave me a black envelope consisting 10+1 pages of puzzles, and also a scribble saying: “Find our favorites and you will be accepted to join our ‘pyramid cult’. Feel free to ask for help from your beloved friends on PSE. They will surely guide you into all the truth.” I’m also a newbie on grid puzzles, so, could you please give me any hint to solve these? It’s getting harder and harder later on..
- Draw a line to make a single loop.
- Lines pass through the centers of cells, moving in perpendicular direction with one of the cell sides, or turning. The loop never crosses itself, branches off, or goes through the same cell twice.
- A region, bordered by bold lines, is called a "room". The loop goes through each room only one time. Once the loop leaves a room, it cannot return to enter this room.
- In each room, the loop goes through all of the moon cells (C) or all of the sun cells (O). The loop cannot pass through both moon cells and sun cells in one room.
- After the loop goes through the moons in one room it has to go through all the suns in the next room it enters and visa versa.
Special thanks to chaotic_iak for testing this puzzle series!