Fill in the gaps in the following conversations. All six gaps contain the same six letters in a different order, with spaces and punctuation where appropriate.
– Have you ever ______ James? One of my favourites, I must say.
– I don't think I have. Hey, does anyone want a beer?
– Yeah! Grab me a ______, will you?
– Any word from the new group ______ yet?
– Not that I know of. I'm excited to see what he's like, though.
– Absolutely. I think the success of groups depends a lot on how they ______.
– Alright gentlemen, place your bets. Jimmy's first to act.
– Wait a minute. What's this, ______? You gave me too many cards.
– Sorry, I got distracted. I'm going to have to ______.