So here's a standard Nurikabe puzzle.
I'll be using the final (solved) grid for my upcoming local puzzle competition logo as it will spell the abbreviation of the competition name. So, what does it spell?
Rules (adapted from Nikoli):
- Fill in the cells under the following rules.
- You cannot fill in cells containing numbers.
- A number tells the number of continuous white cells. Each area of white cells contains only one number in it and they are separated by black cells.
- The black cells are linked to be a continuous wall.
- Black cells cannot be linked to be 2x2 square or larger.
Addendum: moving 10 up by one tile to make this unique (previously, there are 2 possible solutions as @edderiofer said).